Hey! Since it’s almost summer time to normal people (summer all year round for us crazy homo sapiens), we are sharing with you what we normally pack for a beach trip.
To all certified full-blooded beach bums who would always prefer to go camping beside the beach, here’s our basic beach essentials, you may add as comment your beach essentials too! Would love to know your beach secrets as well
OUR BEACH ESSENTIALS
Just make sure to buy the eyeglass that suits the shape of your face.
- should buy rectangular glasses with colored frames.
- should buy round glasses.
- should buy wider bottom frames; one colored and light material.
- bottom-heavy frame makes the lower part of your face appear wider and gives a more balanced appearance overall
- choose a bold shape that compliments your style
When buying your beach essentials, always look for comfort, durability and style.
Buy a soothing gel (what I’m using is aloe vera soothing gel from faceshop, Php187.00, 300ml) Apply it all over your body after sun exposure. Instant relief especially when you got really toasted, I experienced this in Kalanggaman Island. Click HERE for our complete travel guide.
For her the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt on her lips
– Jose Chaves